One of BUCE’s main goals as a commodity exchange is to oversee the fulfillment of exchange transactions and make sure that all exchange trade participants abide by the Rules of exchange trade.
For this purpose, BUCE has a Transaction Monitoring Department tasked with the following:
- Facilitating proper execution of obligations under exchange contracts
- Preventing or mitigating of consequences of improper fulfillment of exchange contracts
- Encouraging unbiased and efficient out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from exchange contracts
- Implementing effective and reliable mechanisms to ensure timely and proper fulfillment of exchange contracts
- Taking action against the party responsible for improper fulfillment of obligations under an exchange contract
Should you encounter any issues related to improper, incomplete or delayed fulfillment of an exchange contract, feel free to contact the Transaction Monitoring Department through BUCE call center.