How to become an exchange broker
According to BUCE rules and regulations, an exchange broker is a professional participant of exchange trade who executes exchange transactions on behalf of its clients.
A broker can participate in exchange trades:
- on behalf of the client and at client’s expense
- on behalf of the client and at broker’s expense
- on behalf of the broker at client’s expense
Exchange broker status can be awarded to:
- legal entities of the Republic of Belarus,
- foreign and international legal entities (organizations without status of a legal entity),
- sole proprietors registered in the Republic of Belarus.
An exchange broker must:
- have a registered and attested trader,
- meet the criteria set by BUCE.
Only an applicant meeting these requirements can be accredited as an exchange broker.