Accreditation of an exchange broker
To become an accredited exchange broker the applicant’s authorized representative do the following:
- Register one or more traders with valid Electronic Digital Signatures (EDS)
- Pay the broker accreditation fee according to the invoice
- Enter the Personal account and fill in the provided forms with information about the applicant and its traders
- Attach a copy of the document confirming payment of the broker accreditation fee
- Draw up and read through the broker exchange service contract
- Sign the aforementioned documents with a valid EDS and send them to BUCE for review
- BUCE shall sign or decline the broker exchange service contract within 20 working days from the day of submission of accreditation documents.
After accreditation, the exchange broker’s traders are to go through attestation.