Obtaining EDS for participation in exchange trades via the Personal Cabinet
- one can obtain EDS via the Personal Cabinet without visiting BUCE head office;
- EDS is issued within 3 (three) working days.
The service includes:
- EDS-related advice and a complete check of submitted documents.
- Identification of parties to a financial transaction in accordance with Art. 8 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated June 30, 2014 No. 165-З “On measures to prevent money laundering and financing of terrorist activities and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction”.
- Generation of an electronic document (open key card).
- Issuing an open key certificate and credentials for accessing BUCE trading system.