Hard copy contract
Certification of hard copies of electronic documents
Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange can certify external representations (hard copies) of electronic documents.
A certified hard copy of an electronic document is qualified as its authentic copy.
An original electronic document and its copy compliant with the requirements set forth in Art. 20 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated December 28, 2009 “On electronic documents and electronic digital signature” are equally valid and binding.
In order to get a hard copy of the contract, please follow the steps below:
1. Pay for the certification service against the invoice
2. Forward the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- copy of the bank transfer order confirming full payment for the certification service;
- number and date of the contract to be certified;
- mailing address for sending the certified hard copy of the contract (or indicate that you will collect the contract personally).
Requests for certification of hard copies of electronic documents are fulfilled within 2 (two) working days from the moment of submission of required documents.
If necessary, a certified hard copy of the electronic document and 2 copies of the Rendered Services Act will be sent to the indicated mailing address.
Please, take notice that one copy of the signed Rendered Services Act must be returned to BUCE Customer Service.
Mailing address: Belarus 220099, Minsk, Kazintsa 2-200