Softwood and hardwood timber, processed wood, wood chips, planting stock (seedlings and foundation stock), seeds
Bids and offers for the following softwood and hardwood timber products are accepted:
- softwood and hardwood timber, trimmed and untrimmed
- wooden sleepers (softwood and hardwood) for underground railway systems, semi-sleepers (impregnated),
- wooden planks for railroad switches, bridge ties, guard beams,
- woodchip fuel, pulp chips, fuel briquettes, fuel pellets, refuse wood (chippings, slabwood, sawdust, etc.),
- floorboards, decking planks, parquet boards, window boards,
- window aprons, floor skirting, rails, faux beams, block-house planks,
- wooden doors, door units made of wood and wood-based materials, balcony door units, window units,
- fencing wood, picket boards, planed paling,
- wooden H-beams for formwork,
- planting stock (seedlings, foundation stock), seeds (acorns), Christmas trees, etc.
Information about lots currently available for purchase is regularly published on BUCE website.
Bids/offers submission deadline:
bids - before 13.30 on the day of trading,
offers - before 16.45 two working days prior to the trading session.
Bids and offers are to be submitted before 18.00, on Friday - before 16.45. The deadline for submitting bids and offers does not include the day when a bid or offer is submitted and the day of the actual trading session.
To submit bids and offers one needs to install WoodBidLoader software and have a valid electronic digital signature issued by BUCE.