Issuing EDS with delivery and installation (E-procurement)
Obtaining an electronic digital signature for participation in E-procurements on BUCE’s electronic trading platform with BUCE’s technician installing the software on the subscriber’s workstation (in Minsk)
The service is available in Minsk only
The technician’s on-site visits take place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you need this service to be rendered elsewhere, please submit your inquiry to: email@example.com
To get registered on BUCE and obtain an EDS, please, follow the steps below:
1. Pay for the service
|Issuing an electronic digital signature (on a flash drive with a technician visiting the subscriber’s workplace (in Minsk))||3 working days||Residents of Belarus||220,20 BYN|
|Non-residents of Belarus||
The service includes:
- EDS-related advice and a complete check of submitted documents.
- Identification of parties to a financial transaction in accordance with Art. 8 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated June 30, 2014 No. 165-З “On measures to prevent money laundering and financing of terrorist activities and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction”.
- Generation of an electronic package of documents;
- Issuing an open key certificate.
- A technician’s visit to the subscriber’s workplace.
- Installation of software (for E-procurement) on the subscriber’s workstation.