Client of Exchange Broker
HOW TO BECOME A CLIENT OF AN EXCHANGE BROKER
Intermediate broker services can seriously simplify participation in exchange trades for your company. If participation in exchange trades directly is unacceptable for some reason, one can use broker services and broker will do all preparation work for you and, of course, take part in exchange trades.
If you choose this variant, your company will become an Exchange Broker Client.
In this case, you will have legal relations only with your broker, not with BUCE. So be ready to provide him all necessary documents as broker should register your company at BUCE as its client.
Exchange broker can work at several trade sections simultaneously.
REGISTRATION OF EXCHANGE BROKER CLIENT
Broker and its client build their relations by themselves, all legal aspects of these relations are leaved to the parties according to their contract. However, exchange broker should register its client at BUCE system. In order to do this broker should:
- In Personal Section at BUCE web-site fill in all necessary forms with information about client.
- Attach copies of the following documents:
- legalized extract from trade registry of the country, where company is incorporated. This document should: be issued not more than 1 year ago, contain information about name of the company and its legal address, powers of company's officials. Extract should be translated to Russian language and translation needs to be notarized.
- legalized power of attorney for trader with notarized translation to Russian language.
* Legalized documents – documents, issued in foreign country and meet one of the following requirements:
- passed obligatory consular legalization in case if applicants are residents of countries – nonparties to The Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents from October 5, 1961 (Apostille Convention) or have no concluded treaties for legal support with the Republic of Belarus;
- have apostille stamp, according to the Apostille Convention;
- issued by government body and has its official stamp seal (only if particular country has treaty for legal support with the Republic of Belarus).
Applicants should also provide originals of abovementioned documents within 5 days after provision of electronic copies.
Originals should be provided to BUCE subsidiary company – Unitary Enterprise «Certifying Authority «BUCE», Belarus, Minsk, Kazintsa Str. 2–402, phone +375 17 369-51-67, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BUCE approves or refuses registration as a broker client within 3 days after receiving documents.