- to improve the mechanism of government regulation in the field of domestic and foreign trade;
- to develop formal wholesale market;
- to provide equal access to the market;
- to give additional economic impetus to the agents of the market.
The primary goals of a commodity exchange are:
- assistance to development of organized commodity market;
- increase of efficiency of Belarusian export;
- simplification of sellers and buyers search procedure;
- creation of the trading mechanism having as much as possible transparent system of the conclusion of transactions on the stock exchange.
The basic functions of a commodity exchange concern:
- arrangement of conditions for carrying out of the exchange auctions;
- carrying out of the exchange auctions;
- registration of transactions at the exchange;
- the organization of examination of quality of the exchange goods;
- revealing of a supply and demand of the goods;
- the quotation of the prices;
- studying of the factors influencing dynamics of stock quotes.
Back ● Home page ● Accreditation ● Exchange Brokers ● Exchange Quotation ● Training
Metal Products ● Timber ● Agricultural Products ● Industrial and Consumer Goods
Legal Documents ● Bank Details ● Contact Information ● Sitemap
©OJSC «Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange», 2005-2013. All rights reserved.
Republic of Belarus, 220099, Minsk, Kazintsa, 2-200