IN INDUSTRIAL & CONSUMER GOODS
Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange OJSC launched in May 2009 a new project – holding of electronic exchange auctions in industrial and consumer goods.
Electronic exchange trade in industrial and consumer goods has a number of crucial advantages, in particular, it allows:
- buyers - quickly choose the best product at the price, formed in market conjuncture,
- sellers - significantly expand sales markets and profitably sell their products,
- buyers and sellers - get access to the database of the Exchange, which is unique in the number of offers from domestic and foreign market participants and doesn't have any analogues in Belarus, as well as to extract maximum profit from each specific transaction, to accelerate and order the sales process, reduce the costs accompanying trade and procurement activities.
Electronic exchange auctions in industrial and consumer goods are held in Russian and English languages daily around the clock via Internet directly from participants’ offices, the central office of the Exchange or its branches. Participation in above mentioned auctions allows to buy and sell a wide range of commodities in both domestic and foreign markets.
Auctions at this section are held only via Internet and in strict accordance with the Rules of exchange trade and the Regulations of exchange auctions at the section on the commodities included in the List of commodities, admitted to exchange trade at the section of industrial and consumer goods.
The offer of Exchange services in such an extensive multi-sector of commodity market has become possible thank to the development and implementation of new broad-spectrum software, which allows visitors of the auctions:
- place their selling/buying offers in the Trading system of the Exchange (public offers),
- submit counter offers to the counterparts under the transactions,
- bargain on almost all of the conditions of applications, perform and record transactions,
- purchase goods at prices formed in market conjuncture,
- expand the geography of co-operation,
- get non-stop on-line access to the shared database of the Exchange.
Accredited participants of exchange trade can take part in the auctions at this section without providing any additional documentation by downloading necessary software or using the on-line version of the trading system of industrial and consumer goods. Herewith they can use previously obtained access parameters to the Trading system of the Exchange.
Not accredited at the Exchange legal entities and individual persons working as entrepreneurs in accordance with established procedure can take part in the auctions in industrial and consumer goods by:
Thus, for independent participation in the auctions at the section you have to:
- using exchange broker services (herewith there will not need personal accreditation, registration and direct participation in the auctions at the Exchange).
1. Pass free accreditation or register on-line.
2. Learn the Rules of exchange trade and the Regulations of exchange auctions at the section.
3. Pass free training of traders.
4. Download free software.
5. Take part in the auctions via Internet.
Buyers are not charged exchange fees at all stages of participation in exchange auctions at the section of industrial and consumer goods. Sellers pay an exchange fee in the amount of 0.1% from the sum of transaction.
List of exchange fees charged by Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange OJSC.
For more information, please call:
- Minsk - (+375 17) 309-37-91,
- Brest - (+375 162) 23-85-23,
- Vitebsk - (+375 212) 47-88-25,
- Gomel - (+375 232) 70-05-40,
- Grodno - (+375 152) 41-99-05,
- Mogilev - (+375 222) 23-83-08,
- Representative office in the Russian Federation - (+7 495) 580-77-11,
- Representative office in the Baltic States - (+370 6) 59-65-057
or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.