The exchange auctions for timber are held in strict conformity with Rules of exchange trade for goods included in the List of commodities, admitted to exchange trade.
Realized on home market: round wood, saw-timber, plywood, chipboard, fibreboard (MDF), matches.
Realized on a foreign market: round wood, saw-timber, plywood, chipboard, fibreboard.
To become the participant of the auctions on section it is necessary:
- To get free accreditation.
- To study Rules of exchange trade.
- To visit free trainings (for traders).
- To make an application on purchase/sale of the exchange goods under the established form.
- To take part in the auctions at the central office of the exchange, subsidiaries or via Internet (in remote mode access).
For participation in the auctions via Internet it is necessary to use special software that can be downloaded by accredited participants from a website.
Anytime the transaction is conducted, both contractors pay an exchange gathering (% from the transaction sum) on the basis of the confirmed rates.
List of exchange fees charged by Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange OJSC.
For participants of trades which don't speak Russian we recommend to contact Exchange Brokers.
For more information, please call:
(+375 17) 309-37-64, 224-19-23, 309-37-96.