Data and analytics
Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange is the only commodity exchange in the Republic of Belarus. It arranges the auctions with commodities of strategic importance for the country. Thousands of people participate in the exchange auctions, and every transaction made at the auctions forms part of exchange statistical information bank. Registration, handling and analysis of the information is the backbone of information archive and the source of analytical data - the basis for commodities market economic development and Belarusian economy directives.
Department for Strategic Development is the main unit of the Exchange responsible for collecting, handling and analyzing statistical information. Its tasks are as under:
- Elaboration and implementation of short-term and long-term plans for strategic development,
- Marketing research of commodity markets, manufacturers and consumers,
- Information support of exchange trade participants,
- Providing state administration authorities with statistical data and analytics,
- Organization and coordination of foreign economic relations and international cooperation development,
- Creating the image of the exchange as important economic instrument acting for the interests of the state and its residents in the country and on international market.
Information and Analysis Department exercises the above mentioned tasks.