Electronic Trading System
MAIN SPECIFICATIONS OF DATA PROCESSING CENTER
- Contains 16 processors, each delivery capacity — 1,8 GHz
- Random access memory (RAM) has size 64 GB
- Operating System — HP-UX (Unix)
Database Management System — Oracle Server Enterprise (Edition 10g):
- Enables simultaneous work of up to 3500 traders
- Complies with strict database response time requirements
- Application Servers (29 pcs) implement all applied problems of the trading system. High-scale fault tolerance. High availability for service.
- Data Storage System is 15TB, which is enough for the trading system and the whole infrastructure of the Exchange.
- Data Backup System is 40TB. It provides data archiving of all the past auctions and is highly failsafe.
- Active Networking Equipment from Hewlett-Packard (HP ProCurve 8212 zl) provides aggregate throughput of the computer network of 10 GB/sec.