Electronic Trading System
DATA PROCESSING CENTRE
Data Processing Centre operation is secured by Information System and Engineering Systems.
Information System is structurally divided into the following subsystems:
- Server Hardware Subsystem including:
- Database Servers (storing and processing databases, data transfer to application servers or work stations),
- Application Servers (application processes, interaction with clients),
- Directory Service Servers (hold key information about network users, provide establishment/maintenance of Name Zone),
- File Servers (grant the multiple access to a disk space and File Service System),
- Servers for subsystem monitoring & hardware control).
- Data Storage Subsystem (built with the Storage Area Network architecture and Fibre Channel technology).
- Data Reserve Copying Subsystem responsible for creation and storage of copies of all data to be reserved.
- Communication Hub responsible for linking DPC hardware with information networks of Exchange.
- Monitoring & Steering Subsystem (for control of computing platforms and applications).
Engineering System is structurally divided into the following subsystems:
- Power Distribution Subsystem (provides power consumption to DPC equipment).
- Uninterruptable Power Supply Subsystem composed of uninterruptable power supply units (for short-time outages of no longer than 30 minutes) and a diesel-generator set (for several days' power outages).
- Precision Air-Conditioning and Ventilation Subsystem (provides execution of climatic conditions for DPC).
- Fire Alarm and Suppression Subsystem (early fire warning detectors and halon fire suppression units).
- Structured Cabling Subsystem (energy cables and low-tension cables).
- Access Control Subsystem.